- Submersible underwater viewing system
- Live video feed/LED lighting
- No assembly or software installation required
AquaLens is an easy to use, portable, underwater viewing system with live video feed and LED lights. Connection to the boat hook or other guide pole easily positions the AquaLens from the comfort of topside.
AquaLens is just 5" in diameter and weighs less than three pounds; no assembly or software installation is required. Live video feed is available on a 3.5" LCD monitor; LCD lighting aids in visibility underwater. Easy to operate and affordable, the AquaLens is the perfect tool for boaters to perform underwater inspections.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Diameter: 5"
- Monitor: 3.5" LCD screen
- Camera: 640 X 480 pixels
- LED Lighting
- Boat hook angular adapter
- Depth (cable dependent):
- Standard: 15' cable
- Optional: 25' or 50' cable
- Battery Run Time
- Standard: 10 hours (8 AA batteries required)
- Optional: Rechargable batteries and charger
- AC/DC adapter continuous power
- Operating voltage - 9.6 to 12 vdc
- (1) Color video camera
- (1) LED lighting
- (1) Pole attacher
- (1) LCD monitor, worn on forearm
- (1) Battery power supply