The Extech Carbon Monoxide Meter checks air safety in all environments for readings up to 1000ppm.
- Audible alarm starting at 35ppm with continuous beeping when above 200ppm
- One button operation
- Max hold and data hold buttons
The Extech Carbon Monoxide Meter features an ergonomic pocket size housing with one button operation to check air safety in all environments. The easy to read 1999 count backlit screen designed for low light conditions displays carbon monoxide levels from 0 to 1000ppm. An audible alarm will alert users starting at 35ppm with continous beeping when above 200ppm.
Applications include ambient air safety checks on residential appliances, HVAC service on furnaces and hot water heaters, home inspections, and industrial environments where carbon monoxide is possible.
- Range: 0 to 1000ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: 5% or 10ppm
- Sensor type: stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Sensor Life: 3 years typical
- Power: (1) 9 V battery
- Dimensions: 6.3"x2.2"x1.57" (160x56x40mm)
- Weight: 6.35oz (180g)
- Warranty: 1 year
- (1) Portable gas detector
- (1) 9 V battery
- (1) Protective holster
- (1) Case