|Image||Part #||Product Description||Price||Order||Stock|
|TP870||Bead wire Type K temperature probe with mini connector||
Add to Cart
1. Anemometer uses a low-friction ball bearing mounted wheel design for high accuracy.
2. Humidity meter uses a high precision humidity sensor for fast response time.
3. Light meter uses a photo diode and color correction filter light sensor; spectrum meets C.I.E.
4. Type K thermometer uses standard type K (NiCr-NiAl) thermocouple input jack suitable for
diverse application type K probes.
5. The sound level meter meets IEC 61672 class 2 with "A" frequency weighting and "Fast"
Common features include:
- Built-in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and accuracy
- Concise and compact button arrangement for ease of operation
- Record/recall maximum and minimum values
- Hold function freezes the current reading value
- Front panel C/F selection button
- Front panel Lux/Foot-candle selection button
- Five (5) air velocity measurement units, selected by a front panel button
- Dual display with simultaneous display of RH and temp or air velocity and temp
- Zero button for light meter
- Robust housing suitable for one hand operation
- Display: LCD
- LCD size: 41.5x31.5mm
- Measurement: Anemometer, humidity, light, thermometer (type K), and sound level
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 C (32-122 F)
- Operating Humidity: 80%RH max
- Data Output: RS232/USB PC serial interface
- Power: 6 x AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 248x70x34mm (9.8x2.8x1.3")
- Weight: 335g/0.74 lb (battery included)