- In Ararat Basin Of Armenia, Effort Studies Depleted GroundwaterPosted 21 hours ago
- Remote Cameras Confirm Wildlife In Chernobyl Exclusion ZonePosted 2 days ago
- Trees With Lowest Hydraulic Safety Margin Most Susceptible To DroughtPosted 3 days ago
- At Sippo Lake, Sediment Questions And Place-Based Learning PushPosted 4 days ago
- University Of Utah Scientists Study Microbial Lifeforms In High pH SpringsPosted 7 days ago
- Camera Networks Expanding To Keep Eye On Western WildfiresPosted 1 week ago
- Trimble Kenai Rugged Tablet Computer Ready For FieldworkPosted 1 week ago
- Chemical Weathering Of Bedrock, River Erosion, Linked To PrecipitationPosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.