- Pike Spawning: Fish Adapt To Habitats And Help OffspringPosted 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Hermine: USGS Scientists In Eight States Sampled Through StormPosted 2 days ago
- Morgan Shoal: Hotspot Of Biodiversity In Lake MichiganPosted 2 days ago
- Bottom Trawling Whips Up More Sediment Than RiversPosted 3 days ago
- Sonar Altimeter Data Help In Fly Ash Pond Dewatering ProjectPosted 6 days ago
- Glacier National Park: Sperry Basin Lakes Hold Food Web MysteriesPosted 7 days ago
- Walleye Stocks In Wisconsin Lakes Going Down With WarmingPosted 1 week ago
- Lake Minnetonka Zebra Mussels Treated With PesticidePosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.