- GPS collar study helps in Louisiana invasive wild pig problemPosted 4 hours ago
- Longleaf pine-loving Bachman’s sparrow needs more than isolated patches of forest to thrive, study saysPosted 1 day ago
- While some nations cut carbon emissions, others threaten to undo global progressPosted 2 days ago
- WINTER campaign captures cold’s effects on air pollutionPosted 2 days ago
- Salvage logging can reduce fuel availability for decades after a forest fire, study findsPosted 5 days ago
- Study uses advanced GPS collars to track elk migrations in and around Yellowstone National ParkPosted 6 days ago
- Model of slow-moving river may make erosion predictions more precisePosted 1 week ago
- Green river slime converting mercury into more toxic form at Superfund site, study findsPosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.