- Journalist to travel the Rio Grande, collecting data and reporting along the wayPosted 1 month ago
- Study tracks American shad spawning survival in species’ North Carolina ‘purgatory’Posted 1 month ago
- Study documents Hudson River ecosystem changes over 25 yearsPosted 1 month ago
- Solinst Levelogger App Interface: Field water level readings, no laptop requiredPosted 1 month ago
- Data show rain garden benefits on flood-prone Marietta College campus creekPosted 1 month ago
- Jellyfish Database Initiative records evolving jellyfish distributionPosted 2 months ago
- Mercury contamination falling in northern Minnesota lakes’ water and fishPosted 2 months ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.