- Tennessee Arborist Uses Advanced Techniques To Fight Emerald Ash BorerPosted 1 day ago
- Coastal South Carolina Study Reveals Increasing Salinity, Effects On EcosystemPosted 2 days ago
- At The Top Of The World, Scientists Get To The Bottom Of Arctic Ocean MixingPosted 3 days ago
- Study Looks At Why Concurrent Droughts And Heat Waves Are IncreasingPosted 4 days ago
- Near Chesapeake Bay, VIMS Researchers Study New Algae On The RisePosted 1 week ago
- New Buoys Mean Algae Bloom Monitoring Network For Grand Lake O’ The CherokeesPosted 1 week ago
- Ohio State, U. Hawaii Scientists Test Ability Of Corals To Adapt To AcidificationPosted 1 week ago
- U. Liverpool Scientists Study How Global Warming May Change Plant DNAPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.