- Uganda Sampling, Lab Analysis Help Ohio State Scientists Study African CichlidsPosted 19 hours ago
- Student Researcher Finds Relationships Between Underwater Sounds And Coral DeathPosted 2 days ago
- Combating Climate Change Through Forest Management About More Than Carbon CapturePosted 2 days ago
- NOAA’s CAFE Database Determines Fates Of Toxic Chemical Spills, Ecosystem ImpactsPosted 3 days ago
- NASA Surveying Effort Tracks Gulf Coast’s Changing WetlandsPosted 4 days ago
- Mangroves Could Help Protect Estuaries And Coastlines Against Sea Level RisePosted 5 days ago
- Geothermal Flux Beneath West Antarctic Ice Sheet Is Surprisingly HighPosted 6 days ago
- Map Reveals Rotavirus Pathogen Emission Rates In Global WaterwaysPosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.