- USGS Study Finds Neonicotinoids In Over Half Of Sampled U.S. StreamsPosted 11 hours ago
- Corals Off Maug Islands Face Acidity Spurred By Carbon Dioxide-Spewing VentsPosted 1 day ago
- University Of Miami Researchers Drop Sensors To Probe The Hearts Of HurricanesPosted 2 days ago
- Biofilms On Ballast Tank Walls Present Challenge In Great Lakes Invasives FightPosted 3 days ago
- Michigan Tech’s GLRC Deploys New Buoy In Straits Of MackinacPosted 1 week ago
- California Forest Fires Create Conditions Promoting Southern Plant Species AbundancePosted 1 week ago
- Recent Study Gives Insight For Offshore Wind Development In Delaware BayPosted 1 week ago
- 3D Printing Could Provide Reliable Weather Stations For Developing WorldPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.