- OpenCTD: Open-Source Sensor Ready For SeasPosted 4 days ago
- YSI EXO Handheld Display: Dependable, Easy To UsePosted 5 days ago
- Niskin 3D Water Sampler: Open-Source OceanographyPosted 6 days ago
- Soil Acidity Mitigation Study Takes Surprise TurnPosted 7 days ago
- What Is Annex 4 Of The Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement?Posted 1 week ago
- Phosphorus In Lake Erie Sediments Small Algal Bloom FactorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Air Quality Near Fracking: Highest Emissions During FlowbackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lightning Strikes Still Pose Mysteries To ResearchersPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.