- Boise River Watershed Watch Shows Volunteers Issues River FacesPosted 16 hours ago
- First Environmental Monitoring System For Baltimore’s Inner HarborPosted 4 days ago
- ESPniagara Tracks Algal Toxins In Lake Erie, Protects Drinking WaterPosted 5 days ago
- Rhode Island Streams Surveyed With Handheld Water Quality Meters, NetsPosted 6 days ago
- Fall 2016 Environmental Monitor Goes To PrintPosted 6 days ago
- HydroSphere Drifter Brings Lagrangian Sampling To FreshwaterPosted 7 days ago
- Great Fishing Videos Use Underwater Fishing CamerasPosted 1 week ago
- Coastal Marshes: Unmanned Surface Vehicle Has Eyes On Rising SeasPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.