- With New Buoy, West Okoboji Lake Joins GLEONPosted 12 hours ago
- With A Modular Update, LI-COR Terrestrial Light Sensors ShinePosted 5 days ago
- Acoustic Receivers, Glider Aid Life Cycle Study Of Sand Tiger SharksPosted 6 days ago
- Study: Groundwater use exceeds recharge in up to a third of major global aquifersPosted 7 days ago
- ORSANCO Works To Track The Complexities Of 981-Mile Ohio RiverPosted 1 week ago
- Study of stalagmites gives insights into past and future climatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Klamath River dams create conditions suitable for toxic algae blooms, impact downstream water qualityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hampstead Water Tracks Water Level As Part Of Production Well ProjectPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.