- Researchers Find Link Between Climate Change and Gastrointestinal IllnessesPosted 4 days ago
- Spring 2017 Environmental Monitor Out NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- All-In-One Weather Station: G2-METPosted 3 weeks ago
- Researchers Find Link Between Forest Fires And HealthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Army Corps of Engineers Protects River WildlifePosted 1 month ago
- Researchers Track Glacial Meltwater On Its Surprising JourneyPosted 2 months ago
- In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native FishPosted 3 months ago
- Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial BanPosted 4 months ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.