- With Unlucky Location, Greenland Ice Sheet Is Disappearing QuicklyPosted 4 days ago
- In Puget Sound, Foraminifera Declines Have Water Quality ImplicationsPosted 5 days ago
- USGS Scientists Create Models To Predict Soil Erosion Risk After WildfiresPosted 6 days ago
- Acoustic Recorder Technology Proves Valuable In Capturing Massive Red Tide EventPosted 1 week ago
- Northern Kentucky U. Researchers Investigate Tradeoffs Of Green InfrastructurePosted 1 week ago
- A Small Change In Marsh Planting Methods Can Yield Huge ResultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- After Thaw, Ancient Permafrost Carbon Can Release Quickly Into EnvironmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- After Deepwater Horizon, Oil Dispersants Limited Natural Hydrocarbon ConsumersPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.