- Clean Energy In Ohio On The RisePosted 15 hours ago
- How Will Climate Change Affect Adelie Penguins?Posted 2 days ago
- Lake Malawi Sediment Core Reveals Wet PastPosted 2 days ago
- Icelandic Glaciers: Western Kentucky University Scientists Sample In The IcePosted 3 days ago
- Low Recruitment Of Pallid Sturgeon Baffles Missouri River ResearchersPosted 6 days ago
- Salar De Atacama: Salt Flat Gets Most Water Outside WatershedPosted 7 days ago
- Texas Playa Lakes Help Recharge Ogallala AquiferPosted 1 week ago
- Six Smartphone Apps Every Angler Should HavePosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.