- Map reveals impacts of present and future dams on rivers around the worldPosted 1 week ago
- FLAMe sampler enables unprecedented snapshots of surface water qualityPosted 1 week ago
- Study: Salvage logging after fires can harm forests, but leftover debris can mitigate damagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Retrofitted drone lets researchers more easily study algae growing beneath Antarctic icePosted 2 weeks ago
- Buoy delivers rare real-time albedo data from Arctic ice floePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cyanobacteria blooms need only a foothold in a lake to alter nutrient cycles in their favorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seismographs at NFC championship to track Beast Quakes, prep scientists for real tremorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Upcoming Hudson River research center will offer estuary data to public and scientistsPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.