- Amid Flint Water Crisis, GIS Effort Maps City’s PipesPosted 2 days ago
- Restoring Brook Trout Stream HabitatPosted 3 days ago
- Measuring Kootenai River Sediment To Help Endangered SturgeonPosted 4 days ago
- Airborne Observatory Charts California Drought EffectsPosted 5 days ago
- First Assessment Of Libyan Corals CompletedPosted 6 days ago
- Penn State Deer Trackers Study Animal’s MovementsPosted 1 week ago
- East African Rift Carbon Emissions Are SignificantPosted 1 week ago
- Georgia’s Lake Herrick A Troubled Urban LakePosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.