- USGS study finds that chemicals in runoff from coal-tar-sealed pavement are deadly to some aquatic lifePosted 1 day ago
- ‘Warm blob’ in Pacific not to blame for wacky weather, may yet provide insight into climate changePosted 2 days ago
- OTT RLS Radar Water Level Sensor offers solid design and proven reliabilityPosted 3 days ago
- Road salt runoff flowing into streams near Cornell approaches ocean-like salinityPosted 4 days ago
- Robotic gliders aid traditional ship-based monitoring in study of major phytoplankton bloomPosted 1 week ago
- Great Lakes Wetland Map To Help Scientists Tackle LossesPosted 2 weeks ago
- University of Waterloo researchers create stats tool to determine species’ niche in ecosystemPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thousands of Mount Everest hikers add to area’s groundwater contaminationPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.