- Biofilm-based sensor offers cheap check for potable waterPosted 1 month ago
- As global wind speeds slow, study shows lighter breeze could alter predator-prey interactionsPosted 1 month ago
- EveryAware portable sensors and social games approach air pollution data from ground upPosted 1 month ago
- In Sierra Nevada streams, researchers on the lookout for drought-threatened fishPosted 1 month ago
- Gallatin River watershed council monitors water quality in the nation’s headwatersPosted 1 month ago
- Seneca Lake data buoy keeps watch on largest of the Finger LakesPosted 1 month ago
- New NOAA land cover analysis show 15 years of significant development along U.S. coastsPosted 1 month ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.