- Extreme Erosion In Rivers Not Always Linked To High RainfallPosted 1 day ago
- Drifters, Bamboo Plates Reveal Gulf Of Mexico Current InsightsPosted 4 days ago
- Groundwater Monitoring And More During Heiser Spring RestorationPosted 5 days ago
- Park Service Assesses Health Of Pennsylvania Headwater Streams Of Chesapeake BayPosted 1 week ago
- Beach Buoy Data Puts E. Coli Modeling Through PacesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Soil, Water Contamination In North Dakota From Fracking SpillsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Experts At Axis Geochemical Monitor Near Mining OperationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ocean Oxygen Model: Human Activity Significant Factor In Oxygen LossPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.