- Research Cruise Pinpoints Phytoplankton’s Critical Role In Marine Phosphorus CyclePosted 14 hours ago
- Scientists At Western Kentucky University Study Karst System’s Groundwater DynamicsPosted 2 days ago
- Choosing The Right Thermo Benchtop For Your ProjectPosted 7 days ago
- Wind Turbines Drive Male Prairie Chickens Away From Mating SitesPosted 1 week ago
- Smartphones Offer Earthquake Early Warning Systems For High-Risk RegionsPosted 1 week ago
- Pan African Minerals Geologists Use Geneq Handheld To Simplify Uranium ExplorationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Idaho State Grad Student Lives In Wilderness For Transpiration StudyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Regional Air Pollution Control Agency Tracks Dayton Air QualityPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.