- Sea Turtle Mortality Tracked With GPS-Equipped ‘Frankenturtles’Posted 4 days ago
- Acoustic Cameras Log Shark Populations Near Palmyra AtollPosted 5 days ago
- Wabash Sampling Blitz Shows Usefulness Of Citizen SciencePosted 6 days ago
- University Of Toledo Launches Maumee Bay BuoyPosted 7 days ago
- Parks Can Reduce Urban Heat IslandPosted 7 days ago
- Sonar In Warming Oceans Put To TestPosted 1 week ago
- In Oregon, Clackamas County Streams Have High Pesticide LevelsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PME Cyclops-7 Logger: Data From Any Cyclops-7 SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.