- Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial BanPosted 4 days ago
- Colorado River Fish Contain Levels Of Selenium, MercuryPosted 7 days ago
- Heron dipper-Tough Is Ready For Harsh DeploymentsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cellular Data Buoy Supports Lake Erie Algae Research, Public OutreachPosted 3 weeks ago
- Native Fish Eat Asian Carp On Illinois River, Invasive Still ProlificPosted 3 weeks ago
- Study: Hexavalent Chromium Produced Naturally By LeachingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Q&A With Northeastern University’s Brian HelmuthPosted 4 weeks ago
- Van Essen TD-Diver: Robust Level Logger Ups Data EfficiencyPosted 4 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.