- High fecal counts at California bays have more to do with drought than diapersPosted 1 week ago
- Sentek Drill & Drop: A robust soil probe that takes true soil profilesPosted 1 week ago
- Loch Vale study confirms source of puzzlingly high nitrate in alpine watershedsPosted 1 week ago
- Models show rising temperatures could upend Lake Michigan Basin’s climatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fiber optic temperature measurements in McMurdo Ice Shelf improve melting dataPosted 2 weeks ago
- Supercomputers usher in golden age of high-resolution climate modelsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Iowa researchers find Atlantic hurricanes often contribute to Midwest floodsPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.