- Acid Rain Monitoring Project’s 30-year record shows little recovery in MassachusettsPosted 1 hour ago
- Submarine canyon flow feeds Strait of Juan de Fuca like an underwater Amazon RiverPosted 1 day ago
- Nation’s premiere tool for tracking land cover change gets five-year updatePosted 2 days ago
- Low-cost ‘Cranberry’ water quality sonde could bolster global lake observation networkPosted 3 days ago
- As carbon dioxide rises, deserts to sponge up more than expected says rare 10-year studyPosted 6 days ago
- USGS surveys top-producing aquifers for national groundwater studyPosted 7 days ago
- Federal program preserves critical High Plains playa wetlands against cropland erosionPosted 1 week ago
- Heron Instruments’ dipperLog NANO logs water levels on small budgetsPosted 1 week ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.