- DNA detective work helped uncover a killer whale’s unusual victimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Study: Australian wetland birds flee farther from walkers than canoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Muhlenberg green roof gives students sustainability, monitoring experiencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Dry Conditions Reduce Number Of Large Trees In California ForestsPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Half truth” temperature trend claim spurs look at science and mediaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Study links acidic lakes to higher mercury concentrations in batsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Researchers suggest genetically altered coral reefs could survive climate changePosted 3 weeks ago
- Extreme Rains Drop Species Abundance, Diversity Of Tropical FrogsPosted 3 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.