- Researchers find seagrasses are useful bioindicators of trace metal pollutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Newly restored wetlands are carbon sinks but may be net sources of methanePosted 2 weeks ago
- High in the Sierra Nevada, lake temperatures more complicated than warming atmospherePosted 2 weeks ago
- Seabirds of past and present provide scientists with clues about climate changePosted 2 weeks ago
- Indigo V research expedition proves potential for citizen-powered oceanographyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water measurements buried in GPS signals earns international water prize for Colo. teamPosted 3 weeks ago
- Study of Texas’ Trinity River shows 40 years of improved water quality and fish diversityPosted 3 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.