- Sensorbots’ underwater communications could revolutionize deep ocean data collectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Tagged seals and seabirds map Columbia River Estuary depth and salintyPosted 3 days ago
- Wave Glider robots listening for tagged marine animals as part of ‘wired ocean’Posted 3 days ago
- Future scientists get real-world skills in Iowa State water quality monitoring coursesPosted 5 days ago
- Threatened green sturgeon especially prone to getting sucked up irrigation pipesPosted 6 days ago
- Ephemeral desert lakes of the Black Rock Playa studied for climate change effectsPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota county water agency goes paperless, trading clipboards for iPads and GIS appPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia Tech’s StREAM Lab: Equipped for research, ‘ridiculously valuable’ for educationPosted 2 weeks ago
Product news: Extech tools and FLIR camera win HVAC awards
Products from Extech Instruments and FLIR were recognized by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS magazine’s Dealer Design Awards, according to a release from the company.
In the testing and monitoring products category, the FLIR E60 Wi-Fi Infrared Camera won gold and the Extech RHT50 Compact USB Datalogger won bronze. The Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer & Differential Manometer took bronze in the tools category.
The NEWS is a weekly magazine of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and entries to the Dealer Design Awards were judged by an independent panel of contractors.
Read the press release here.