- Researchers Find Link Between Climate Change and Gastrointestinal IllnessesPosted 1 month ago
- Spring 2017 Environmental Monitor Out NowPosted 2 months ago
- All-In-One Weather Station: G2-METPosted 2 months ago
- Researchers Find Link Between Forest Fires And HealthPosted 2 months ago
- Army Corps of Engineers Protects River WildlifePosted 2 months ago
- Researchers Track Glacial Meltwater On Its Surprising JourneyPosted 3 months ago
- In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native FishPosted 5 months ago
- Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial BanPosted 5 months ago
Geospatial Database Launches For Great Lakes Region
Scientists at the University of Michigan have led the development of the Great Lakes Aquatic Habitat Framework, GLAHF, an impressive geospatial database.
- Posted 5 months ago
On Way To Beaver Island, Ferry Logs Lake Michigan Data
Aboard a Beaver Island ferry, Central Michigan University scientists have installed a sampler and multiparameter sonde to study water quality.
- Posted 9 months ago
Lake Michigan Water Levels Surge Feet Over Past Few Years
Folks living along the Lake Michigan shoreline have been witnessing a big rebound in its water levels since 2013, according to the Milwaukee Journal – Sentinel. The level of the lake has surged by about 4 feet....
- Posted 11 months ago
Beach Buoy Data Puts E. Coli Modeling Through Paces
Results of a long-term E. Coli modeling effort backed by Chicago beach buoy data show a predictive modeling approach is better than traditional methods.
- Posted 12 months ago
Grand Valley State Vessel Aids Water Quality Research
The Grand Valley State University research vessel D. J. Angus has supported many visitors over the years, according to the Michigan State University Extension. Among them has been educators, students and members of the general public looking...
- Posted 1 year ago
New Lake Michigan Buoy To Provide Nearshore Info To Beachgoers, Scientists
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant and LimnoTech team up to launch a new data buoy in Lake Michigan that will aid Chicago beachgoers and Great Lakes researchers.
- Posted 2 years ago
Models show rising temperatures could upend Lake Michigan Basin’s climate
As global temperatures rise, the Lake Michigan Basin could see a host of changes in its seasonal climate, according to new models by the USGS
- Posted 2 years ago