FishSens SondeCAM HD Underwater Camera
- Stream underwater video via WiFi
- Record and share with mobile devices
- View video directly on fishfinders
|SC7001||SondeCAM HD underwater camera, 50 ft. cable|
|SC7001-075||SondeCAM HD underwater camera, 75 ft. cable|
|SC0012HD||SondeCAM HD flashlight kit|
|SC0011||SondeCAM telescoping pole mount kit, 63"-108"|
|SC0015||SondeCAM trolling motor mount kit|
|SC0087||SondeCAM HD portable power pack|
|Usually ships in 3-5 days|
|SC0088||SondeCAM cable organizer|
SondeCAM HD is a powerful underwater camera ideal for fishermen of all levels, fishery managers and researchers looking to profile submerged structures and identify fish habitat and species. The camera features the latest low-lux image sensor for clear color, high definition visuals in various light conditions. An integrated WiFi module allows for streaming on mobile devices using the complimentary SondeCAM App. Underwater video is viewed in real time, recorded and shared directly on any supported smartphone or tablet.
SondeCAM HD can operate in marine or freshwater environments at depths up to 50 feet (longer cable lengths available). A marine-grade anodized aluminum body with hydrodynamic contours protects the camera. The power and signal cable is based on a high-flex design with abrasion resistant polyurethane jacket. A heavy-duty polymer bumper on the front of the SondeCAM HD withstands impacts, and a recessed scratch-resistant lens ensures continued performance in the harshest conditions.
The low-light camera performs well in a range of aquatic conditions and is powered directly from a boat’s 12VDC power source using the included cable. SondeCAM HD is compatible with a long list of smartphones, tablets, fishfinders and chartplotters, making it a convenient and economical way to view high-quality underwater video. Compatible fishfinders/chartplotters include Lowrance, Raymarine, and Garmin models with video input via RCA or BNC connector.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Cable Length: 50 ft.
- Buoyancy: Sinks without additional weights
- Material: Marine anodized aluminum, acetal, stainless steel hardware
- Image Sensor: Progressive Sony IMX222 CMOS
- Resolution: 720p
- Frames Per Second: 25
- Effective Pixels: 1280(H) x 720(V)
- Noise Reduction: 3D
- Shutter: 1/10000 s
- Minimum Color Illumination: 0.01 Lux
- Minimum B/W Illumination: 0.001 Lux
- Analog Video Output: NTSC
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Power: 4.5 Watts
- Depth: 300 ft.
- Working Environment: -20°C ~ +55°C; Less than 90% RH
- Network Name: SondeCAM HD - 123456
- WiFi Frequency Band: 2.4 Ghz
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- (1) SondeCAM HD with 50 ft. or 75 ft. cable
- (1) RCA cable
- (1) Power cable with bare leads
- (1) Cigarette lighter adapter
Yes, many anglers use Lowrance HDS Gen 2 or newer to view SondeCAM and an iOS or Android enabled phone to record underwater video.