Trimble Juno T41 External Battery Pack
- 3.3 Ah lithium-ion battery
- Intelligent controller logic to maximize run-time
- Recharged from the same Juno T41 charging kit
|ACCAA-114||Juno T41 external battery pack|
The External Battery Pack (EBP) provides nearly double the run-time between charge cycles. In mobility solutions that have processor-intensive applications or that heavily use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or cellular WWAN connectivity, the load on the battery is high and the External Battery Pack provides the power you need to get work done without downtime to recharge. The EBP features a 3.3 Ah lithium-ion battery, plus intelligent controller logic to optimize the user experience and maximize the total available run-time.
How to Use the External Battery Pack:
The External Battery Pack is designed to deplete its battery charge first, and to keep the Juno T41 battery close to a full charge. When the EBP is depleted, you can remove it from the Juno T41 and recharge it while continuing to use the Juno T41. Most users will find that that the EBP is fully recharged and ready to use before the Juno T41 battery is fully discharged.
After the EBP is installed, it will recharge the Juno T41 battery until the EBP is discharged.
Users also have the option of charging the EBP and the Juno T41 together. The EBP will charge the Juno T41 battery first and then it will charge the EBP battery.
Key Features of the External Battery Pack:
- Communicative: The EBP connects to the custom port on the bottom face of the Juno T41. The bottom face of the EBP provides the same custom port so that using the EBP will not interfere with the use of USB host/client or 9-pin Serial data connections.
- Informative: The EBP has a status check button and three LEDs that inform user of the status of the battery charge when charging or when in use.
- Easy-to-Use: The EBP is recharged from the same International AC Charging Kit or Vehicle Charging Kit that is used for the Juno T41 handheld. The EBP charge time is the same as the Juno T41 battery charge time, when the EBP is not installed on the Juno T41.
- Easy-to-Hold: The EBP features a hand strap that enables users to easily maintain a secure grasp without using a tighter grasp.
- Intelligent: The EBP can be charged with or without the Juno T41 attached. When the EBP is attached to the Juno T41, the internal battery is charged at a higher priority than the battery in the EBP.
- Rugged: The EBP is built and tested to the same MIL-STD-810G environmental tests as the Juno T41. The EBP is rated IP65 and the electrical connector is rated to IP65 when installed on the Juno T41. The EBP is designed for 2000 mechanical connection/disconnection cycles to the Juno T41.
- (1) External battery pack
- (1) Hand strap
- (1) Quick Start Guide