- Coal mining and stream insects: Researchers explore the TDS connectionPosted 2 days ago
- NexSens CB-Series coastal buoys offer flexibility in monitoring system designPosted 3 days ago
- Ohio State University’s experimental wetland research park seeks scientistsPosted 6 days ago
- Monitoring network offers rare insight into King Harbor fish killPosted 9 days ago
- Q&A with John Lenters: Lake observing systems from Alaska to NebraskaPosted 10 days ago
- Monitoring network tracks Rio Grande cutthroat trout’s shrinking habitatPosted 11 days ago
- Monitoring Lake Mead: Scientists track reservoir through water quality highs and lowsPosted 12 days ago
- FloWav Pipeline PSA-AV flow meter resists raggingPosted 13 days ago
Compounds leaching from freshly mined rocks into mountain streams appear detrimental so aquatic insects. Virginia Tech researchers want to know why.
This line of coastal buoys are designed around the company's submersible data logger and offer flexibility in monitoring system design.
Ground data collected in a NASA field campaign in Iowa and other locations will help satellite-based flood forecasts.
An experimental wetland park managed by Ohio State University is recruiting researchers to bring science back to its soggy grounds.
Long battery life, angle compensation and multi-direction velocity detection sets the The FloWav Phaser V1000 apart from other velocity meters.
Australian researcher’s coral bleaching model could aid conservation
A new study led by researchers from the University of...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Algal bloom poetry book takes science from laboratory literary
Scientists from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution converted their work...
- Posted 3 days ago
EIA report details carbon dioxide emissions by state
A report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration indicates that energy-related carbon dioxide emissions...
- Posted 4 days ago
Ohio State University’s experimental wetland research park seeks scientists
An experimental wetland park managed by Ohio State University is recruiting researchers to bring...
- Posted 6 days ago
Clemson scientists document salt marsh expansion
Aerial photographs taken during a Clemson University study show a salt marsh in South...
- Posted 10 days ago
Unseen wetland indicators: Study finds healthy brew of wetland microbes
A team of University of Missouri researchers wants the world to adopt its microbial...
- Posted 18 days ago
State’s scientists connect public to Puget Sound with aerial photos and water data
Washington's Puget Sound monitoring program pairs monitoring data with stunning aerial photos to capture...
- Posted 26 days ago