- Sonar Altimeter Data Help In Fly Ash Pond Dewatering ProjectPosted 2 days ago
- Glacier National Park: Sperry Basin Lakes Hold Food Web MysteriesPosted 3 days ago
- Walleye Stocks In Wisconsin Lakes Going Down With WarmingPosted 4 days ago
- Lake Minnetonka Zebra Mussels Treated With PesticidePosted 5 days ago
- Philadelphia: Improving Rain Gardens Through Simulated TestsPosted 5 days ago
- Groundwater Age Foretells Colorado River Drought VulnerabilityPosted 6 days ago
- Are Higher Levels Of Turbidity Impacting Lake Erie Walleye?Posted 1 week ago
- The Lost Sea: Second Largest Underground LakePosted 1 week ago
Experts at Los Alamos Technical Associates use a sonar altimeter and fishfinder in a fly ash pond dewatering project to help protect aquatic life.
University of Montana scientists embark on an investigation of young lakes in Glacier National Park’s Sperry Basin to learn how freshwater food webs form.
A modeling effort reveals walleye stocks in Wisconsin lakes are likely to dwindle with future predicted warming, but some populations will persist.
Villanova University scientists track water movement through rain gardens in Philadelphia in a bid to improve their future design and performance.
Scientists with the U.S. Geological Survey find that groundwater age is a key factor in gauging the Upper Colorado River Basin’s future drought resilience.
Warming Waters Threaten Marine Species On US Coasts
Key marine species on the East and West coasts of...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Scientists Document Groundwater And Seawater Mixing On US Coasts
Ohio State and NASA researchers have developed a map of...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Vegetation Type Has Role In Future Sierra Nevada Stream Flows
Researchers at University of California, Santa Barbara, find changes in vegetation type due to...
- Posted 2 days ago
San Pedro River Seeing Streamflow, Groundwater Declines
Streamflow and groundwater feeding Arizona’s San Pedro River are declining in some locations, according...
- Posted 3 days ago
Groundwater Age Foretells Colorado River Drought Vulnerability
Scientists with the U.S. Geological Survey find that groundwater age is a key factor...
- Posted 6 days ago
Glacier National Park: Sperry Basin Lakes Hold Food Web Mysteries
University of Montana scientists embark on an investigation of young...
- Posted 3 days ago
Lake Minnetonka Zebra Mussels Treated With Pesticide
In a first-of-its-kind study, investigators with the Minnehaha Creek Watershed...
- Posted 5 days ago