- St. Lawrence Seaway Holds Low-Oxygen InsightsPosted 19 mins ago
- Dry, Wet Thawing Permafrost Soils Affect Greenhouse Gas RatiosPosted 1 day ago
- National Lakes Assessment: Algae A National IssuePosted 2 days ago
- Sea Turtle Mortality Tracked With GPS-Equipped ‘Frankenturtles’Posted 6 days ago
- Acoustic Cameras Log Shark Populations Near Palmyra AtollPosted 7 days ago
- Wabash Sampling Blitz Shows Usefulness Of Citizen SciencePosted 1 week ago
- University Of Toledo Launches Maumee Bay BuoyPosted 1 week ago
- Parks Can Reduce Urban Heat IslandPosted 1 week ago
University of Delaware researchers take water and sediment samples in the St. Lawrence Seaway to study the dynamics of low-oxygen zones.
Numerous studies into thawing permafrost soils reveal insights into carbon dioxide and methane ratios impacting the permafrost carbon feedback loop.
The first-ever National Lakes Assessment uncovers cyanotoxins in freshwaters across the United States, underscoring the issue’s national reach.
A study that sampled unlined coal ash ponds in the Southeastern U.S. finds toxic materials easily leak into surface waters and nearby groundwater.
Virginia Institute of Marine Science investigators study sea turtle mortality by mounting GPS units on turtle carcasses deployed in Chesapeake Bay.
St. Lawrence Seaway Holds Low-Oxygen Insights
University of Delaware researchers take water and sediment samples in...
- Posted 19 mins ago
Data From Ocean Observatories Initiative Cabled Array Now Online
Following the launch of an online data center, information from...
- Posted 1 day ago
New England Dam Removal Could Restore Watershed Environments
Over 14,000 dams exist in New England, but many of the dams are no...
- Posted 7 days ago
Wabash Sampling Blitz Shows Usefulness Of Citizen Science
Using the Wabash Sampling Blitz as a test case, a Purdue University study finds...
- Posted 1 week ago
In Oregon, Clackamas County Streams Have High Pesticide Levels
U.S. Geological Survey scientists complete work in Oregon finding Clackamas County streams have pesticide...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Lake Superior State University Plans Aquatic Research Lab Expansion
Planning is underway at Lake Superior State University to expand...
- Posted 23 mins ago
National Lakes Assessment: Algae A National Issue
The first-ever National Lakes Assessment uncovers cyanotoxins in freshwaters across...
- Posted 2 days ago