Measuring Water Quality
In order to determine water quality, one must know how to measure it. The following chapters delve into the various methods and technologies used to measure, monitor and evaluate water quality. Each chapter discusses parameter specific technology such as sensor operation and the different methods of measuring said parameter.
Water Quality Measurement Chapters
- Chlorophyll and other Fluorescing Materials
- Conductivity, Salinity and TDS
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Nutrients: Phosphorus and Nitrogen as Nitrate and Ammonia
- PAR and Total Solar Radiation
- Turbidity, TSS and Clarity
- Water Temperature
Parameter information can be found in the Parameters section.