- In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native FishPosted 1 month ago
- Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial BanPosted 1 month ago
- Colorado River Fish Contain Levels Of Selenium, MercuryPosted 2 months ago
- Heron dipper-Tough Is Ready For Harsh DeploymentsPosted 2 months ago
- Cellular Data Buoy Supports Lake Erie Algae Research, Public OutreachPosted 2 months ago
- Native Fish Eat Asian Carp On Illinois River, Invasive Still ProlificPosted 2 months ago
- Study: Hexavalent Chromium Produced Naturally By LeachingPosted 2 months ago
- Q&A With Northeastern University’s Brian HelmuthPosted 2 months ago
Cellular Data Buoy Supports Lake Erie Algae Research, Public Outreach
Researchers at Ohio State University’s Stone Lab gather algae measurements using a cellular data buoy with the goal of one day predicting bloom toxicity.
- Posted 2 months ago
All-In-One Rain Alert System: G2-RAIN
NexSens Technology’s affordable, all-in-one rain alert system offering low upkeep and real-time data and alerts through a user-friendly web datacenter.
- Posted 4 months ago
Tracking Discharge From A Confined Disposal Facility
Tetra Tech engineers use a cellular data logger and YSI EXO2 in tracking discharge from a confined disposal facility during a New Jersey dredging project.
- Posted 5 months ago
Scientists At Western Kentucky University Study Karst System’s Groundwater Dynamics
Western Kentucky University researchers use a NexSens 3100-iSIC data logger and a YSI EXO2 sonde to track groundwater dynamics in a karst system in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Posted 2 years ago
NexSens data buoy helps Lake Muskegon researchers fight toxins
This summer, researchers from Grand Valley State University launched a water monitoring buoy in Muskegon Lake.
- Posted 5 years ago