- Researchers Find Link Between Climate Change and Gastrointestinal IllnessesPosted 1 week ago
- Spring 2017 Environmental Monitor Out NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- All-In-One Weather Station: G2-METPosted 4 weeks ago
- Researchers Find Link Between Forest Fires And HealthPosted 4 weeks ago
- Army Corps of Engineers Protects River WildlifePosted 1 month ago
- Researchers Track Glacial Meltwater On Its Surprising JourneyPosted 2 months ago
- In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native FishPosted 4 months ago
- Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial BanPosted 4 months ago
All-In-One Weather Station: G2-MET
NexSens G2-MET weather station features real-time weather measurements in a fully integrated and easy to install package.
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Cellular Data Buoy Supports Lake Erie Algae Research, Public Outreach
Researchers at Ohio State University’s Stone Lab gather algae measurements using a cellular data buoy with the goal of one day predicting bloom toxicity.
- Posted 4 months ago
All-In-One Rain Alert System: G2-RAIN
NexSens Technology’s affordable, all-in-one rain alert system offering low upkeep and real-time data and alerts through a user-friendly web datacenter.
- Posted 6 months ago
Tracking Discharge From A Confined Disposal Facility
Tetra Tech engineers use a cellular data logger and YSI EXO2 in tracking discharge from a confined disposal facility during a New Jersey dredging project.
- Posted 7 months ago
Scientists At Western Kentucky University Study Karst System’s Groundwater Dynamics
Western Kentucky University researchers use a NexSens 3100-iSIC data logger and a YSI EXO2 sonde to track groundwater dynamics in a karst system in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Posted 2 years ago
NexSens data buoy helps Lake Muskegon researchers fight toxins
This summer, researchers from Grand Valley State University launched a water monitoring buoy in Muskegon Lake.
- Posted 6 years ago